Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Vensure International

I've read around the web a lot of complaints about Vensure International.  I wanted to let people know about my experience.  

I bought a "Make Money from Home" program a while back.  A day later I got a phone call about getting expert help and being a success story.  I spoke with a couple of people and I decided that I might as well give it a shot.  I ended up investing $8845.  That night I thought alot about my situation.  I realized that, for me, this was not a good time personally.  I followed the cancellation process spelled out in the T&C.  I told my coach right away that I wanted to cancel.

The next day I got a call from Customer Service.  I told them why I changed my mind. It took a few days for the cancellation to process but I got the money back.  So overall my experience was alright. 








1 comment:

  1. Hey Henry! I am sorry you decided not to go through with working with Vensure International. I did and it has changed my life. I hope that all things are going well! All the best!

    ReplyDelete